The BEST Toys for Summer
1. Kid Slider - We are the region's exclusive dealer for this awesome toy! Invented by an 11-year-old from Pensacola, this versatile toy is an investment that will last many summers (and even winters) to come! It can be used as a boogie board, skim board, and sled! All you need is an inch of water or snow.
2. Hape Beach Toys - Sneak a little education and imagination into your beach play! Forget boring sand castles - you can build a sand Eiffel Tower, Leaning Tower of Pisa, Sydney Opera House, or Taj Mahal!
3. Jazz Minton - Similar to badminton, but you can play it indoors or outdoors, and it doesn't need a net!
4. Pencil Nose - Summer fun isn't all about soaking up sunshine, and if you have to go inside there's no better way to have a great time than with a great game! No matter your age (as long as you can read) Pencil Nose is so much fun! You may be able to draw, but can you draw with your nose?
5. Surfer Dude - Is it okay to pick favorites?! If we had to pick a favorite, this is definitely it! Throw it in to the waves, watch it surf back. We could do this over and over again all summer long!! It really does come back!